Differentiation of furniture with a modular system
Distinguishing aspects of furniture with a modular system
According to the international standards of laboratory furniture, the following points are important, which in the C-Frame system, all these points are well taken into account.
Distinguishing features of furniture with the modular system (C-Frame)
• According to international laboratory furniture standards, the following points are important that all these points are well considered in the C-Frame system.
• Ability to open and close any part of the furniture for repairs or replacement
• Easy access to facilities and behind side tables in the shortest possible time
• Easy cleaning under all tables and units
• possibility to move the unit and foot in different sections according to user needs
• High strength over time and withstand pressure and heavy load in the structure
• Seamless surface plate in fractures and angles, especially in microbial laboratories
• Having a distance (at least 15 cm) of the structure and ground units from the wall to prevent the accumulation of various contaminants (for tables more than 60 cm wide)